Brunton Solaris 26 solar panel, folding.

6:08 p.m. on April 21, 2011 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
4,148 forum posts

$275
Brunton-Solaris-26.jpg

With eight flexible CIGS solar cells and the ability to charge in low-light conditions, the Brunton Solaris 26 ushers in the next generation of backcountry solar power. Even on dreary overcast days, the Solaris 26 pumps out the 12 volts of power required to charge your video camera or laptop, or even to jump your dead car battery. A blocking diode prevents battery drain when this Brunton solar panel is out of juice from charging all day. The included vehicle outlet adapter enables you to charge just about any type of 12-volt electronics that have a car plug. The Solaris 26 folds down to the size of a one-inch-thick piece of paper for easy transport.

Product Features

• Output: 26 watts
  • Folded Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 1 in
  • Unfolded Dimensions: 21.5 x 37.5

Weight: 28 oz

3:13 p.m. on April 27, 2011 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
4,148 forum posts

I will take $250 for it...

Brunton-Solaris-26.jpg

With eight flexible CIGS solar cells and the ability to charge in low-light conditions, the Brunton Solaris 26 ushers in the next generation of backcountry solar power. Even on dreary overcast days, the Solaris 26 pumps out the 12 volts of power required to charge your video camera or laptop, or even to jump your dead car battery. A blocking diode prevents battery drain when this Brunton solar panel is out of juice from charging all day. The included vehicle outlet adapter enables you to charge just about any type of 12-volt electronics that have a car plug. The Solaris 26 folds down to the size of a one-inch-thick piece of paper for easy transport.

Product Features

• Output: 26 watts
  • Folded Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 1 in
  • Unfolded Dimensions: 21.5 x 37.5

Weight: 28 oz

I used it when I biked across Alaska in 2006. It kept my camera batteries and laptop fully charged.  I have a converter AC plug adapter.

Its like new, hard to wear it out when it just lays in the sunshine!

September 15, 2014
Quick Reply