For Sale: Osprey Stratos 36 backpack (medium)

6:35 p.m. on July 29, 2011 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
827 reviewer rep
589 forum posts

I bought this pack in Sep 2010.  It's a great pack, but it just didn't fit me quite right.  I've recently switched to a Gregory Z35.  The Gregory packs seem to fit me better.  Anyway, the pack has seen light use and the color according to the Osprey website is Tarn (blue for everyone else).  It has the mesh, trampoline style back panel.  It also is hydration compatible.  It's in excellent shape.  Follow the link to the Osprey website for the pack details.  I'm asking $70 for it.  Thanks for looking.

I know this is the first post, but, shame on me, I've been a lurker for the past year.  Great website.
DSCF0451.jpg
DSCF0450.jpg

1:42 a.m. on August 4, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
7 forum posts

Funny. I just got the Z35 but find the shoulder straps won't lie flat across my shoulders so I'm worried about it. Is this pack still available and would you ship it to British Columbia? Thanks. Aaron

2:06 a.m. on August 4, 2011 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
827 reviewer rep
589 forum posts

Aaron said:

Funny. I just got the Z35 but find the shoulder straps won't lie flat across my shoulders so I'm worried about it. Is this pack still available and would you ship it to British Columbia? Thanks. Aaron

That's something.  It seems the Gregory packs in general fit me better.  I have a 60L Teton by Gregory and it fits great.  Don't have any problems with the straps on the Z35.  One thing I do like about the Gregorys is the lumbar pad.

8:57 a.m. on August 6, 2011 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
827 reviewer rep
589 forum posts

SOLD

Thanks for looking

December 20, 2014
Quick Reply