RARE Kelty Cloud 5250 Lg. Full Spectra backpack

10:08 p.m. on September 4, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
19 forum posts

So I have an extremely hard to find 2006 Kelty Cloud 5250 Lg full Spectra pack that honestly I had no idea what to ask so I put it on ebay.  Just wanted to give everyone the head's up as it is a beautiful pack and comes with absolutely everything it originally came with including both side and front detachable pockets and both waistbelts, levitators, and extra grab loops.  It is the 2006 version with all of the issues people had with this pack finally solved like hydration sleeve and dual straps for the top lid.  If you have any questions, just let me know or check the ebay listing for extra pics!  Sorry to pimp my pack here but wanted the collectors here to have a shot too.  Getting ready to put most of my vintage/rare pack collection up for sale so keep an eye out!  Thanks!

IMG_6588.jpg

10:22 p.m. on September 4, 2011 (EDT)
43 reviewer rep
121 forum posts

Please post a link to it..

10:27 p.m. on September 4, 2011 (EDT)
43 reviewer rep
121 forum posts
11:27 p.m. on September 4, 2011 (EDT)
TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,561 reviewer rep
1,401 forum posts

Thanks for the heads up...good luck with the sale!

3:40 p.m. on September 5, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
19 forum posts

Thanks and double thanks to Doug for posting a link.  Meant to do that last night after I posted it but after a bomber of Belgian Quadrupel Ale, I kinda lost my train of thought...

Thanks again and as a token of my appreciation, I'll add free shipping within the US to Trailspace members if you win and let me know you saw this thread.  Just let me know after the auction and I'll re-send an invoice with the shipping taken off. 

Best of luck!

PS: Really sad to see this go by the way but my original Mountainsmith Mountainlight 5200 just wont die and this pack needs the use and abuse it deserves!

8:24 p.m. on September 5, 2011 (EDT)
38 reviewer rep
1,902 forum posts

If I remember correctly, this pack sold for $750 before it was discontinued, so I hope you get a good price for it. I know someone who has one and he wouldn't part with it for anything.

3:30 a.m. on September 6, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,327 forum posts

ffchelm :

"Thanks and double thanks to Doug for posting a link.  Meant to do that last night after I posted it but after a bomber of Belgian Quadrupel Ale, I kinda lost my train of thought..."

I resemble that remark ;-}>

8:34 p.m. on September 6, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
19 forum posts

Yeah, 10% abv beer has a tendency to cause train of thought loss almost every time.  Delicious though!

5:38 p.m. on September 9, 2011 (EDT)
43 reviewer rep
121 forum posts

Looks like price is now moving up!!!

6:05 p.m. on September 13, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I own one and would never sell it.  Best pack I have ever owned.  Would have bought this one had I known about it in time....  Someone got a great price and a great pack!

February 24, 2018
Quick Reply