Kids climbing shoes?

3:21 p.m. on March 30, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

I'm interested in anyone

5:52 p.m. on March 30, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

Go with the Sportivas. They will probably hold up the best and perform best for your girl. I've got a pair of mythos and they work beautifully. Never known anyone whose bought a pair of their kids shoes, but I work in a store where we sell their stuff and it's all top notch. That's just my opinion, biased as it may be.

Quote:

I'm interested in anyone

6:27 p.m. on March 30, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

a.k.a. paul

Quote:

I'm interested in anyone

10:08 a.m. on April 4, 2001 (EDT)
(Guest)

Quote:

Go with the Sportivas. They will probably hold up the best and perform best for your girl. I've got a pair of mythos and they work beautifully. Never known anyone whose bought a pair of their kids shoes, but I work in a store where we sell their stuff and it's all top notch. That's just my opinion, biased as it may be.

Quote:

I'm interested in anyone

11:53 p.m. on December 19, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

I have a 9 year old boy and twin 7 yr old girls who have all been climbing since very young. Buy snug, cheap canvas shoes from walmart and a 5.10 resole kit (xl is better value). you only need to do the front of the sole of each shoe from about mid foot forward. They work excellently and have a bit of shoe goo handy in case the canvas shows wear before they outgrow them (unlikely). An old pair of their sneakers will do as well.

September 22, 2014
Quick Reply