Colaboration

6:22 a.m. on February 25, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

Could you send me this e-mail to all the snowmarks you know please? I will thank it a lot. Thank you very much in advance,

Again I put in contact with you mountain mark and outdoors sports in general, it is maybe the first time that I write to you, so I will begin telling you a little of my trajectory and my present state.

I am a young boy of 20 years, college student, student of Engineering, to which they enchant the children to him, reason why during many years I have been monitor in campings, coverall monitor of sports, and never wished me to lose the contact with the children.
I am also a great fanatic of the mountain, and in special of the sports that are practiced in them. I practice at high level the following sports: the climbing, trekking, the rientation, the ski, snowboard....Me gets passionate all the sports that are practiced there.

I have a cousin who has the age of 15 years. A day my cousin with friends, who have all the age approx of 15 years, also great fans of the mountain, wanted to begin with climbing for which they were put, through my cousin, in contact with me and as a result of it, and being a relatively big group, I warned two friends mine and we decided to mount a small mountain group, that is neither group nor nothing, but organized activities for my cousin and his friends, friends of its school that also is the school where I study and where I am known. Among other things we have mounted with the aid of marks of climbing a climbing panel, and already several championships in which marks have commanded material like prizes.

Now that we have finished our examns me and my friends, we would like to mount a new championship and exits to them to the mountain, happening night in her. It is by all this reason why I put myself in contact with you, to request the shipment to them of some material who arrange to publicity or material already used, but that even this in usable state. In order to be able to do delivery to them to the childies of this material in the championship, like prize, and in the exits, in which we will do short courses of orientation, security and others.

I put myself in contact with you to see if is possible to them to send material sport, as t-shirts, trousers, draws, harnesses, climbing shoes (sizes: 41-43),robots, jackets or any thing with which you can collaborate, to put it like prize.

It is a great opportunity for you, I think, to make publicity, and to be get to know.

Thanking in advance and waiting for an answer to them one takes leave with a warm greeting and a hug,

Thank you very much,
A.G.G.

My direction is what comes:
Alberto Garc

11:40 p.m. on February 25, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

(nt): Bablefish in practice: aka a long way to go for auto translators

Quote:

Could you send me this e-mail to all the snowmarks you know please? I will thank it a lot. Thank you very much in advance,

Again I put in contact with you mountain mark and outdoors sports in general, it is maybe the first time that I write to you, so I will begin telling you a little of my trajectory and my present state.

I am a young boy of 20 years, college student, student of Engineering, to which they enchant the children to him, reason why during many years I have been monitor in campings, coverall monitor of sports, and never wished me to lose the contact with the children.
I am also a great fanatic of the mountain, and in special of the sports that are practiced in them. I practice at high level the following sports: the climbing, trekking, the rientation, the ski, snowboard....Me gets passionate all the sports that are practiced there.

I have a cousin who has the age of 15 years. A day my cousin with friends, who have all the age approx of 15 years, also great fans of the mountain, wanted to begin with climbing for which they were put, through my cousin, in contact with me and as a result of it, and being a relatively big group, I warned two friends mine and we decided to mount a small mountain group, that is neither group nor nothing, but organized activities for my cousin and his friends, friends of its school that also is the school where I study and where I am known. Among other things we have mounted with the aid of marks of climbing a climbing panel, and already several championships in which marks have commanded material like prizes.

Now that we have finished our examns me and my friends, we would like to mount a new championship and exits to them to the mountain, happening night in her. It is by all this reason why I put myself in contact with you, to request the shipment to them of some material who arrange to publicity or material already used, but that even this in usable state. In order to be able to do delivery to them to the childies of this material in the championship, like prize, and in the exits, in which we will do short courses of orientation, security and others.

I put myself in contact with you to see if is possible to them to send material sport, as t-shirts, trousers, draws, harnesses, climbing shoes (sizes: 41-43),robots, jackets or any thing with which you can collaborate, to put it like prize.

It is a great opportunity for you, I think, to make publicity, and to be get to know.

Thanking in advance and waiting for an answer to them one takes leave with a warm greeting and a hug,

Thank you very much,
A.G.G.

My direction is what comes:
Alberto Garc

July 26, 2014
Quick Reply