Koflach Liners

2:18 p.m. on April 4, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

I have a question for the gear sluts of the board. I have a pair of old Arctis Expeditions. I am needing a new pair of high altitude liners for a trip to Aconcagua next Feb. My question is. Where can I obtain a pair, should I go with a custom made pair, and lastly, do you think I could interchange them with my Degre shells too. I live in Dallas so I doubt there's any custom makers in the area...Could I just give them my foot size or would I need to be there in person for measurements. I will be at Shasta in June, and most likely Rainer in August hopefully Denver sometime in between if you have any rec. that would be great.

thanks in advance!
Dan Clancy

3:55 p.m. on April 10, 2002 (EDT)
(Guest)

Quote:

I have a question for the gear sluts of the board. I have a pair of old Arctis Expeditions. I am needing a new pair of high altitude liners for a trip to Aconcagua next Feb. My question is. Where can I obtain a pair, should I go with a custom made pair, and lastly, do you think I could interchange them with my Degre shells too. I live in Dallas so I doubt there's any custom makers in the area...Could I just give them my foot size or would I need to be there in person for measurements. I will be at Shasta in June, and most likely Rainer in August hopefully Denver sometime in between if you have any rec. that would be great.

thanks in advance!
Dan Clancy

I've used the Koflach Degre boots both times on Aconcagua (both in mid-January to beginning of Feb. in 2000 and 2001) they were plenty warm.

September 19, 2014
Quick Reply