About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

For Sale: Schoeller Dryskin pants

12:25 p.m. on December 6, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

I have three pairs of technical "soft shell" pants for sale. They repell snow and water very effectively, anything short of a downpour. They are extremely durable and stretchy--great for ice or cold weather rock climbing. I believe they are all sized Medium (I usually wear 32 x 32 pants). All are in excellent condition--the Moonstone and BD pants have only been worn a couple of times each. All have an elastic/drawstring waist and are hemmed at the bottom.

Cloudveil Symmetry pants (older style). Schoeller Dryskin Extreme with Supplex nylon patches on seat and knees. Black color. $60. The new ones go for around $225.

Moonstone Contortion pants (newer style, not the ones that fit like horseback riding pants). Schoeller Dryskin. Khaki color. $50.

Black Diamond Verticals (BDV) pants made from stretch woven nylon fabric. Past season model not made from Schoeller Dynamic, but similar. Size medium in charcoal grey color. Like new condition. $45. (Current season product priced at $128.)

Send e-mail to alexnkristi@yahoo.com if interested.

Alex

5:49 p.m. on March 10, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

Sold!

Sold!

April 24, 2014
Quick Reply