About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

telluridegear.com

11:06 p.m. on February 12, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

Has anyone done business with www.telluridegear.com? I am attemting to buy an new harness and they are the only place I can find that carries it. Any feedback on them, positive or negative, is appreciated.

Thanks,
Will

12:15 a.m. on February 14, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

Which harness?

The only harnesses I observed on their site were from Misty Mountain and Wild Things. Both companies offer phone and internet orders. I couldn't find the Wild things harness online but I'm sure you could call them and they would be able to help.
Two opinions follow:
+The Misty Cadalac and Titan are the best multi-pitch harnesses I have ever worn.
+With a site like www.telluridegear.com has I wouldn't be too worried.
Just my thoughts. Good Luck

Quote:

Has anyone done business with www.telluridegear.com? I am attemting to buy an new harness and they are the only place I can find that carries it. Any feedback on them, positive or negative, is appreciated.

Thanks,
Will

April 18, 2014
Quick Reply