Looking for other climbers in Missouri

2:40 p.m. on September 10, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

Hi, I am fairly new to rock climbing - about a year with no real consistency. I live about 100 miles south of St. Louis so finding other climbers isn't very easy. I was fortunate to date my first climbing partner and he took me to several places in the US to climb this year. I was wondering if there are any other climbers on this list from Missouri?

1:14 p.m. on September 11, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

Quote:

Hi, I am fairly new to rock climbing - about a year with no real consistency. I live about 100 miles south of St. Louis so finding other climbers isn't very easy. I was fortunate to date my first climbing partner and he took me to several places in the US to climb this year. I was wondering if there are any other climbers on this list from Missouri?

Hi, I just finished up college and moved back to St. Louis a couple of weeks ago, and am looking for new people to climb with as well. I am looking for someone to go to Jackson Falls or Drapers Bluff in Southern Il. If you are interested shoot me an email. Also, I understand that there is good bouldering in your neck of the woods at Elephant Rocks. Let me know if you would be interested in going there.

Will
web169s@hotmail.com

10:43 a.m. on March 2, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

hi, im from marshall, which is prolly about a couple hours from you guys, im fairly new to climbing to and have been looking for people to climb with. im planning a trip to trappers camp and honey comb rock near osceola this weekend. me and a friend of mine are leavin on fri and comin home sun. if you guys are interested email me. to check out pics of trappers camp and honey comb go to www.rockclimbing.com, and go to routes and search it out.

3:44 p.m. on March 26, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

Hey whats up I live in Columbia not to terribly far from where you are. I am just getting back into climbing and was tring to find some people from missouri who are into climbing. Im in the process of getting some gear,since i have been out of climbing for about 2 years, but i am wanting to find some people to get together with and do some climbing so if your intrested give me a shout ant CDTopDawg@yahoo.com : hi, im from marshall, which is prolly about a couple hours from you guys, im fairly new to climbing to and have been looking for people to climb with. im planning a trip to trappers camp and honey comb rock near osceola this weekend. me and a friend of mine are leavin on fri and comin home sun. if you guys are interested email me. to check out pics of trappers camp and honey comb go to www.rockclimbing.com, and go to routes and search it out.

September 18, 2014
Quick Reply