About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Noticing Miracles and Giving Thanks

9:00 a.m. on November 28, 2013 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
471 reviewer rep
2,910 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Noticing Miracles and Giving Thanks"

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” - Albert Einstein

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2013/11/28/noticing-miracles.html

10:53 a.m. on November 28, 2013 (EST)
431 reviewer rep
20 forum posts

I choose the latter!

I'm deeply thankful for a wonderful wife, two incredible daughters, and a life that is full of wonder and joy.  We've been to some of the most beautiful places on Earth this year, and the renewal of spirit that comes from such things is simply priceless.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Trailspace community, and thank you to all of the dedicated, hard-working people who make this site such a valuable and enjoyable resource!

9:30 a.m. on November 29, 2013 (EST)
MODERATOR TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
884 reviewer rep
3,432 forum posts

Absolutely the latter.

I recently became a grandfather to a very animated (8 weeks old now) baby boy.

Reproduction is a miracle if you think about it, at least I think it is.

Best holiday wishes to all!

April 17, 2014
Quick Reply