Win an Aether 70 or Ariel 65 Backpack from Osprey

8:37 a.m. on March 7, 2014 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
458 reviewer rep
1,084 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Win an Aether 70 or Ariel 65 Backpack from Osprey"

Review your outdoor gear now through Sunday, March 30, and you could win your own Aether 70 (men's) or Ariel 65 (women's) pack, thanks to Osprey ($290 value).

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2014/03/07/win-osprey-aether-ariel-pack.html

9:49 a.m. on March 7, 2014 (EST)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,024 reviewer rep
449 forum posts

Oh sure, I post two reviews and you start a contest the next day :) Nice incentive especially since Mrs Stranger has her eyes on that Ariel.  Good thing I have a few more reviews which should be done soon!

11:53 a.m. on March 7, 2014 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
715 reviewer rep
3,158 forum posts

I knew that was going to happen to some poor reviewer!

Sorry about the timing, LoneStranger, but thanks for sharing your reviews, whenever you do so. And good luck to Mrs. Stranger.

2:28 p.m. on March 12, 2014 (EDT)
MODERATOR TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
6,513 reviewer rep
872 forum posts

Yesterday, I was thinking, "Why is there suddenly such an explosion in reviews?" Then I saw the contest, and thought "Of course!"

Can't fault contest-motivated reviews. It's what got me to post my first one. Now my wife claims I'm addicted. She may be right, with my list of items I plan to review. Every time I cross one item off the list, I seem to add two more.

10:05 p.m. on March 22, 2014 (EDT)
MODERATOR TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
6,513 reviewer rep
872 forum posts

I don't think I've ever seen such a deluge of reviews for a contest before. I guess everyone wants this pack.

Way to go TS on the good prize choice!

9:24 a.m. on March 24, 2014 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
458 reviewer rep
1,084 forum posts

It took two to tango on this one G00SE! Osprey has really stepped up to the plate and done a lot of outreach to their audience. I'm very excited to read all these new reviews and welcome a bunch of new folks to the community. 

November 26, 2014
Quick Reply