Meet Ross: Bike Tech, Backpacker, Paddler, Reviewer of the Month

7:00 a.m. on December 15, 2017 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
848 reviewer rep
3,902 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Meet Ross: Bike Tech, Backpacker, Paddler, Reviewer of the Month"

Congratulations to Ross Tapp, our final 2017 Reviewer of the Month! Ross is a bike tech in Ontario making the transition from cycle touring to hiking, backpacking, and kayaking. He wins a 10 Essentials prize pack worth $350.

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2017/12/15/ross-tapp-reviewer-of-the-month.html

9:42 a.m. on December 15, 2017 (EST)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,916 reviewer rep
1,085 forum posts

Congrats Ross.  Glad to hear you are getting more into backpacking...hope you post some trip reports and keep up the gear reviews.  Enjoy the goodies.

12:57 p.m. on December 15, 2017 (EST)
TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,570 reviewer rep
1,407 forum posts

Thanks for giving us a glimpse into your life. That's some pretty country you have around you; I think I'd explore it too.

1:47 p.m. on December 15, 2017 (EST)
25 reviewer rep
3,220 forum posts

Good interview. If I lived in Ontario I would own 5 canoes and join a paddle club. 

3:38 p.m. on December 15, 2017 (EST)
TOP 25 REVIEWER
11,422 reviewer rep
1,393 forum posts

Congrats, Ross. You have given us some good reviews. I hope we see many more to come.

5:13 p.m. on December 15, 2017 (EST)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
1,888 reviewer rep
67 forum posts

Congratulations Ross, and your sunset picture on Maggie Lake was outstanding!

3:20 p.m. on December 20, 2017 (EST)
TOP 25 REVIEWER
552 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

Thanks to the staff, volunteers, creators and sponsors of Trailspace for giving us this forum to share our thoughts and adventures and for the amazing prizes. I have come to realize over the last few months looking over the many forums that it is a lot more than just gear reviews.

3:31 p.m. on December 20, 2017 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
848 reviewer rep
3,902 forum posts

Ross Tapp said:

Thanks to the staff, volunteers, creators and sponsors of Trailspace for giving us this forum to share our thoughts and adventures and for the amazing prizes. I have come to realize over the last few months looking over the many forums that it is a lot more than just gear reviews.

Thank you, Ross!

And thanks to every one of our community members who contributes to the site to make it a positive, helpful place. We appreciate it!

4:56 p.m. on April 19, 2018 (EDT)
BRAND REP TOP 25 REVIEWER
2,650 reviewer rep
31 forum posts

Ross, I enjoyed reading your bio. I'm always impressed by the diversity of the members of Trailspace who all share a common love of the beauty of the natural world. 

June 21, 2018
Quick Reply