About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

New Feature: Include Photos in Your Gear Reviews

3:43 p.m. on January 7, 2010 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
924 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "New Feature: Include Photos in Your Gear Reviews"

Today we launched a cool new feature for all you Trailspace review writers: the review form now features a visual editor interface (just like the Trailspace forums). The coolest part is that, if you're a Trailspace member, you can upload photos right into your review. That means you can show off your gear in use, post a close-up of a broken or modified part, or demonstrate proper usage. We're look...

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2010/01/07/new-feature-include-photos-in-your-gear-reviews.html

10:58 p.m. on January 7, 2010 (EST)
MODERATOR TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
884 reviewer rep
3,432 forum posts

Thank you Dave, I've got some reviews coming. Tent, boots, stove, etc. That will be a cool feature I think.

11:47 p.m. on January 7, 2010 (EST)
1,633 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Good stuff Dave.

1:08 p.m. on January 8, 2010 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
471 reviewer rep
2,913 forum posts

Yes, thanks Dave!

I like finally having the avatars next to the reviews now. I'll add a teaser here, that there are more features to come...

April 21, 2014
Quick Reply