New Feature: Include Photos in Your Gear Reviews

3:43 p.m. on January 7, 2010 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
938 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "New Feature: Include Photos in Your Gear Reviews"

Today we launched a cool new feature for all you Trailspace review writers: the review form now features a visual editor interface (just like the Trailspace forums). The coolest part is that, if you're a Trailspace member, you can upload photos right into your review. That means you can show off your gear in use, post a close-up of a broken or modified part, or demonstrate proper usage. We're look...

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2010/01/07/new-feature-include-photos-in-your-gear-reviews.html

10:58 p.m. on January 7, 2010 (EST)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
968 reviewer rep
3,470 forum posts

Thank you Dave, I've got some reviews coming. Tent, boots, stove, etc. That will be a cool feature I think.

11:47 p.m. on January 7, 2010 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Good stuff Dave.

1:08 p.m. on January 8, 2010 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
501 reviewer rep
2,991 forum posts

Yes, thanks Dave!

I like finally having the avatars next to the reviews now. I'll add a teaser here, that there are more features to come...

July 23, 2014
Quick Reply