Burns's "The National Parks" rerunning on PBS

12:01 p.m. on January 24, 2010 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
501 reviewer rep
2,993 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Burns's "The National Parks" rerunning on PBS"

If you missed it last fall, or just want to catch it again, Ken Burns's documentary The National Parks: America's Best Idea will re-air on PBS beginning Wednesday, January 27, at 9/8C on stations around the country. (Check your local PBS stations for details.) A two-hour episode from the six-part series, will be featured every week through Wednesday, March 3. Episodes will be available online als...

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2010/01/24/burns-national-parks-rerun.html

3:19 p.m. on January 27, 2010 (EST)
52 reviewer rep
312 forum posts

This is one thing I am looking forward to, once it is available in the UK (mail order would probably hit customs). You guys are pretty lucky. I watched the Ken Burns interview and he seems like a good chap. I can't believe that apple/iphoto named one of the most annoying settings after him (is there any way to disable that stupid slide show music and the KB effect???).

July 25, 2014
Quick Reply