Gear Maker Profile: Cam Brensinger of NEMO Equipment

7:59 a.m. on January 12, 2010 (EST)
TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
708 reviewer rep
908 forum posts
This thread is for comments on the article "Gear Maker Profile: Cam Brensinger of NEMO Equipment"
Brensinger climbing at Quincy Quarries just south of Boston, in 2005. (Photo: Chris Hillios) A pole-less tent. A second-skin space suit. Inflatable shelters designed for mountains, Mars, or the mo...
Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/articles/2010/01/12/cam-brensinger-nemo-equipment.html
10:34 a.m. on January 14, 2010 (EST)
42 reviewer rep
352 forum posts

Very interesting article. I love the Nemo stuff, specially the Air supported technology. I've seen the Morpho first hand and it it's a bomber tent, and i keep being impressed at how well my Moki performs compared to the other tents i use. It's good to see gear makers that actually want to innovate and focus on making the best stuff.

Keep it up!

12:21 a.m. on January 17, 2010 (EST)
2 reviewer rep
66 forum posts

Thanks for the article! I too want to some day have my own gear company. It is great to be able to hear about successful gear companies started. I really think NEMO's products are creating great innovative products and I look forward to their new developments each year.

September 16, 2014
Quick Reply