New Feature: Genders Unblended

8:28 p.m. on July 9, 2010 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
951 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "New Feature: Genders Unblended"

For a long time, the Trailspace product database has contained information about men's, women's, and kids' versions of many of the thousands of outdoor products reviewed on the site. However, that information has largely remained hidden from public view. Today that changes. We're exposing all of the information we have about gendered versions of products (for example, jackets, packs, boots, skis, ...

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2010/07/09/genders-unblended.html

9:13 p.m. on July 9, 2010 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
998 reviewer rep
3,556 forum posts

That's cool, thanks Dave!

1:56 p.m. on July 12, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Nice Dave! The site just gets better and better!

11:33 a.m. on July 13, 2010 (EDT)
25 reviewer rep
67 forum posts

Excellent with the added information hopefully it will bring more enthusiast to the site and with that perhaps we can educate more on good nature custodianships! Thanks Dave

12:36 p.m. on July 17, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
263 forum posts

I thought this would be a post about men wearing lace thongs and women wearing boxers or briefs................ Never mind.

12:39 a.m. on July 18, 2010 (EDT)
102 reviewer rep
2,295 forum posts

I thought this would be a post about men wearing lace thongs and women wearing boxers or briefs................ Never mind.

Noodle: You either have been in the wilderness too long or need to get out more frquently;)
Ed

7:19 a.m. on July 18, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
263 forum posts

I did get out there last night, Ed........... She was not wearing boxers so I guess the idea has not caught on yet.........?

December 22, 2014
Quick Reply