Outdoor Retailer: Highlights from the show

4:41 a.m. on August 7, 2010 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
715 reviewer rep
3,157 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Outdoor Retailer: Highlights from the show"

Outdoor Retailer ended yesterday, and after five days of looking at gear, booths, and trade show hallways, things can get a bit blurry. But, here are a few more pieces of outdoor gear that stood out.

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2010/08/07/outdoor-retailer-highlights.html

10:25 p.m. on August 16, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

I had a chance to use the Black Diamond folding trekking poles out in the field and they really fold down small. They are also really lightweight with a great swing feel to them. The quick deploy is great for quickly adjusting on downhill sections. Something I almost never remember to do, having that quick adjust really helps.

10:27 p.m. on August 16, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
415 forum posts

All I needed to see was the video to conclude the Z Poles were one of the coolest things at OR this year.

1:16 a.m. on August 17, 2010 (EDT)
75 reviewer rep
306 forum posts

Just wanted to say thanks to all of the articles/posts with all of the info on the gear at the show.

November 23, 2014
Quick Reply