Outdoor Retailer: Goodbye SLC

10:36 a.m. on August 7, 2010 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
685 reviewer rep
3,105 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Outdoor Retailer: Goodbye SLC"

Outdoor Retailer closed its doors yesterday, and now we're out of here! Stay tuned for some final OR coverage next week, but much of the Trailspace crew (namely my family) will be off exploring the mountains of the west for the next few weeks.

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2010/08/07/outdoor-retailer-photos.html

5:31 p.m. on August 7, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
55 forum posts

I see a pile of demerit badges with my name on them.

6:07 a.m. on August 8, 2010 (EDT)
102 reviewer rep
2,295 forum posts

Any of them demerit badges with notorious acts of ill deeds on a par with my fould ups, perhaps a mushroom cloud?
Ed

6:41 p.m. on August 8, 2010 (EDT)
41 reviewer rep
17 forum posts

Thanks for all the great articles on the show and enjoy your time off. Will you be in the Lake Tahoe area? If so look me up and maybe we could get together and talk about the show. I am in the phone book. Peter Hussmann

9:21 a.m. on August 15, 2010 (EDT)
177 reviewer rep
12 forum posts

Really good coverage of the show. Thanks !!!

7:57 p.m. on September 15, 2010 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
685 reviewer rep
3,105 forum posts

A (very belated) thank you. I'm glad you found the coverage interesting and useful. I'm always considering ways to make it better next time.

Peter, I'm glad the show went well for you. I did not head to Tahoe though. We hit Grand Teton, Yellowstone, and Rainier.

October 26, 2014
Quick Reply