About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Andrew Skurka will be at Pack & Paddle in Lafeyette, Louisiana Mar. 16th & 17th.

6:54 p.m. on February 29, 2012 (EST)
153 reviewer rep
235 forum posts

Andrew Skurka, the "Ultimate Hiker", will be at Pack and Paddle in Laffeyette, Louisiana March 16th & 17th. This is a free event. Friday March 16th beginning at 6:00 pm, Andrew will present a slide show of the Alaskan-Yukon Expedition. Saturday, March 17th beginning at 7:00 pm, Andrew will have a seminar about gear and equipment. For more information and a map, go to packpaddle.com.

11:41 p.m. on February 29, 2012 (EST)
RETAILER
27 reviewer rep
103 forum posts

I work but we may be trying to get someone over there. I really would like to go.

11:03 a.m. on March 2, 2012 (EST)
153 reviewer rep
235 forum posts

If it works out for me, I'll try to go the Saturday seminar. If you get to go to the same, pm me. I would like to meet. Seems we tread some of the same areas.

9:56 p.m. on March 16, 2012 (EDT)
2 reviewer rep
687 forum posts

You guys are so lucky.  I would love to have him come to Canada!

10:31 a.m. on March 17, 2012 (EDT)
153 reviewer rep
235 forum posts

I know!  I'm not sure how he ended up down here.  3 cheers to Pack & Paddle for hosting him!  Now I've got to get ready for a 4 hour drive to get there.  Usually I'm the one who wishes someone would get closer to me.

April 19, 2014
Quick Reply