Pacific Crest Trail Days - September 6-8, 2013

4:02 p.m. on August 17, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

PACIFIC CREST TRAIL DAYS 2013

When:   Friday, September 6 - Sunday, September 8, 2013.  

Where:  Thunder Island, Marine Park, Cascade Locks, Oregon. 

Why:     Fundraiser / Party.

Cost:     FREE!

Don't miss out on the 7th annual PCT DAYS!  There are a lot of great activities going on which include:  Gear/product demos, free classes, a movie and photography presentation, a live DJ'd event party, a disc golf tournament, free camping, and a huge outdoor product / gear raffle and auction.  PCT DAYS also serves as a gathering for past, present, and aspiring hikers, so if you're interested in learning more about long-distance hiking, gear, etc., this is the place to be!  All proceeds raised from raffle ticket sales, the auction, sponsor / exhibitor donations, and personal donations go to the non-profit Pacific Crest Trail Association.  Check out the event poster and fliers for more info and don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.  Otherwise, just show up, you don't need a reservation, tickets, or have to pay to attend!  Come support this great event and join us for a great time at PCT DAYS!  Also, please share this info with everyone via FB, email, event listings, blog posts etc.

Thanks!

Jason "Nabor J", PCT DAYS Event Director

pctdays@gmail.com

PCT-final-web.jpg
PCT_Days_Flier.jpg
PCT_Days_Flier2.jpg
PCT-Days-Invitational-Disc-Golf-Tourname
PCT-DAYS-EVENT-SITE.png

1:08 a.m. on August 22, 2013 (EDT)
119 reviewer rep
456 forum posts

Jason, do you know what the camping situation will be like?  I would really like to attend this, but it would get expensive if I had to stay in a motel. 

Also is there a web site we can get more information?

Wolfman

9:47 a.m. on August 22, 2013 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
410 reviewer rep
1,055 forum posts

Hi Wolfman - it looks like http://www.pcta.org/about-us/events/pct-days/ is the place to go!

September 17, 2014
Quick Reply