7:38 p.m. on May 13, 2013 (EDT)
87 reviewer rep
1,057 forum posts

Wont let me upload images to a post....

8:09 p.m. on May 13, 2013 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
938 forum posts

Are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say?

10:07 p.m. on May 13, 2013 (EDT)
87 reviewer rep
1,057 forum posts

No error message Dave..It loaded to my photos then I download it under my post..In another post..

7:25 a.m. on May 16, 2013 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
938 forum posts

I'm not sure I follow. Could you walk me step-by-step through what you're doing and what the result is?

8:59 p.m. on August 8, 2013 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,397 reviewer rep
442 forum posts

Hi Dave,

When I try to upload photos to my review from my pictures folder on my (select upload and then browse computer selection, then select file) computer, I get this error in the popup photo upload window after I select "insert":

Internet Explorer Cannot Display the webpage

If I close out of TS and come back later, it will allow me sometimes to upload one more picture, but then the error messages come back again and again. Please advise.

9:31 p.m. on August 8, 2013 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
938 forum posts

Hmm. That could be a lot of different things.

To narrow it down, could you try uploading a few via your profile? That is, go to http://www.trailspace.com/people/xterrobrando/photos/ and click "upload photo" and us that form.

If you get the error message there, make note of how long it takes between pushing the "Add Photo" button and seeing the error message. Right away? One minute later? Five minutes?

Thanks
-Dave

July 31, 2014
Quick Reply