UN-Vote needed? Confirm vote button maybe?

12:26 p.m. on September 6, 2013 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
592 reviewer rep
1,514 forum posts

I bumped the NO button on a review recently, giving it a down vote. I did not mean to and when I went to try to click it or change it, I could not. I sent Seth and email in hopes of fixing. But is it hard or would it be in order to have a confirmation to actually down vote someone. if you feel strongly enough to downvote, you will click a confirmation. But if it was an idiotic technacal mistake like I made, you could abort without doing harm.

2:11 p.m. on September 6, 2013 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
943 forum posts

You can undo a vote by clicking on the opposite vote (up, in this case). One click on "up" will get you back to "neutral" and a second click will change your vote to "up".

You can change your vote on any review at any time.

4:46 p.m. on September 6, 2013 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
592 reviewer rep
1,514 forum posts

Dave...I tried that and it seemed like initially, once I had put the no vote in, the buttons were not recording. However, if I am the ONLY one that has clicked the bottons on that review, now it seems to reflect exactly what you said it should. So is there a delay in recording?

5:14 p.m. on September 6, 2013 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
943 forum posts

There shouldn't be any significant delay. Though if you're on a slow Internet connection it may take a couple seconds to register.

6:42 p.m. on September 6, 2013 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
592 reviewer rep
1,514 forum posts

Ok thanks. I will hopefully not need to test the theory again, but it does do what I was hoping it would!

September 23, 2014
Quick Reply