favorites bookmarking

1:08 a.m. on August 3, 2017 (EDT)
102 reviewer rep
2,856 forum posts

It'd be nice to bookmark forum posts, so one can refer back to them at a future date without having to play Googling For Dollars

Ed

2:50 a.m. on August 4, 2017 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,321 forum posts

Tru that. I hate that I have to Google some thread from eight years ago just to be able to find something that happened on Trailspace, something interesting that I can remember with just a few key words. As an example, why is it that I have to go to Google, or god forsakes Bing and find this thread, which I found on Bing,..........http://www.trailspace.com/forums/gear-selection/topics/95045.html

Seems to me that when I put in single wall tents that all of the information on single wall tents come up are now just dozens and dozens of tents...........tents that that I really just do not care about...........and can't for the life of me get any information on past discussions on single wall tents on threads that were discussed on Trailspace? I know that I used to be able to.........Why is that?

I've been wondering this for a while and I'm really glad someone else brought up the subject.

7:55 a.m. on August 4, 2017 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
5,671 reviewer rep
1,128 forum posts

Bookmarking is easily done in most browsers. Since the feature exists there most web sites don't duplicate that functionality.

As for searching for past discussions you will have more luck if you add "site:trailspace.com/forums/" to your Google search input. Using "single wall tent site:trailspace.com/forums/" the post apeman references shows up as the second item in my results.

2:04 p.m. on August 5, 2017 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,337 reviewer rep
841 forum posts

LS...ironically a couple if weeks ago I was looking through the forum posts for the instructions on how to search forum posts. Self defeating really..thanks for reminding me.

3:53 p.m. on August 5, 2017 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,321 forum posts

FlipNC said:

LS...ironically a couple if weeks ago I was looking through the forum posts for the instructions on how to search forum posts. Self defeating really..thanks for reminding me.

LOL...........that's pretty funny right there.

October 17, 2017
Quick Reply