About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

browser problem

1:23 p.m. on February 25, 2005 (EST)
38 reviewer rep
1,738 forum posts

Dave, My browser (IE6)is acting up and won't open up the Backcountry page. It will open up the rest of the site-climbing page, etc. just not Backcountry. Any ideas what's wrong? I probably have to reload the browser, but that's a real pain. It does this once in a while on other sites too, so I doubt it's the site itself, but why it won't connect only to some pages is a mystery to me. Thanks.

4:14 p.m. on February 25, 2005 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
924 forum posts

Hi Tom-

I checked from a couple different computers here and everything seems to be okay. I did go in and trim some really old posts off the bottom of the page, so it should at least be a little quicker to load, and maybe that will help your problem as well. Let me know if you're still having problems and I'll look into it some more.

-Dave

5:56 p.m. on February 25, 2005 (EST)
38 reviewer rep
1,738 forum posts

Thanks Dave, Like I said earlier, I think it's my browser, but why only that page won't open is a mystery. It just stays blank. I got hit by some kind of virus or spyware a while back, in spite of a firewall and virus protection, so whatever it was, I'm sure it's the cause.

5:57 p.m. on February 25, 2005 (EST)
38 reviewer rep
1,738 forum posts

Hmm, It opened right up now, so who knows. Whatever you did seemed to help-thanks.

April 18, 2014
Quick Reply