forum archives

11:03 a.m. on April 23, 2006 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
18 forum posts

i was wondering if this site has access to the older fourm topics and if it does how do i get to them and search them for the information i want

12:22 p.m. on April 24, 2006 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
938 forum posts

At the moment you can't. That's a bit of oversight/laziness on my part. I'll see about setting it up so that you can get back to older messages, and I'll post back here when I have it up
and running.

3:06 p.m. on April 26, 2006 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
938 forum posts

Archives for each forum are now available via links at the top and bottom of the list of topics. It's interesting to go back and relive some of the old discussions.

I also made a few changes under the hood that should allow forum pages to render and load more quickly in your browser.

8:05 a.m. on April 27, 2006 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
18 forum posts

thanks looks great i dont know if there is any other pages but page 11 in the backcoutnry forum has the table dementions a little screwed up just so you know

8:21 a.m. on April 27, 2006 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
938 forum posts

Thanks for the heads-up. I've fixed that one.

11:46 a.m. on April 27, 2006 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
18 forum posts

i kind of feel bad about pointing all these out but i figured you would want to know i found some topics that are not lining up i could be my browser but im not sure
http://www.trailspace.com/forums/backcountry/topics/32717.html
http://www.trailspace.com/forums/backcountry/topics/27272.html

8:34 p.m. on April 28, 2006 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
938 forum posts

Thanks for pointing these out! I've cleaned up the layouts a bit. Things still get a little wierd in cases where people post really long URLs, but it should be more legible than before. Let me know if you're still having problem or see anything else amiss.

July 23, 2014
Quick Reply