About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Bates Boots

5:56 p.m. on February 6, 2010 (EST)
384 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

I have hiked in a few different kinds of boots, and recently have found bates to be my new favorite brand! Granted they are military boots, but they are light, gore-text, and skinny! I really like them! (tactical side zip M8 is my brand) However these boots are not up on the website! does anyone else hike or wear bates? Let me know...I'd just like the be able to review them

-Wilde

8:49 a.m. on February 8, 2010 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
471 reviewer rep
2,916 forum posts

Thanks for the suggestion. They're added:

http://www.trailspace.com/gear/bates/

As we say in our FAQ's, you can review any on-topic piece of gear and if the brand and/or product is not yet listed, we will add it to the site.

From the FAQ:
How can I review a product that isn't listed on the site?
You can review any piece of outdoor gear -- whether or not it's already on Trailspace -- from the Write a Review page.

The review form is accessible by clicking "Gear Reviews" at the top of any page on the site, and then clicking "Write a Review" in the upper-right corner of the Gear Reviews main page (or any other page in the Gear Reviews section).

8:31 a.m. on February 9, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Wilde,

Thank you for writing about Bates. We are thrilled to hear they are working out great for your hikes! I work at Bates Footwear and wanted to let you know that the style you referenced is on our website. I believe it is this one:

M-9 GoreTex Side Zip

http://www.batesfootwear.com/US/en-us/Product.mvc.aspx/9389M/0/G/Footwear/Mens/M-9-Gore-Tex-Side-Zip-Boot?galleryId=G-F

We would like for you to leave a review on our site if you wish to.

Thanks again for the kind words and have a great time on the hikes.

Bates Footwear

April 23, 2014
Quick Reply