About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Cmp Kitchen Tab

9:04 p.m. on January 1, 2011 (EST)
75 reviewer rep
306 forum posts

When I click on the tab at the top of the site for Forums, the list (vertical and blue) of the different categories comes up.  At the same time, "connected" to the Forums tab, all of the topics show up there in smaller black letters along the top, with the exception of the Camp Kitchen tab.  Is this something that can be fixed or was it done on purpose?  I hope the explanation is written well enough to understand.

DJ

10:59 a.m. on January 2, 2011 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
3,925 forum posts

Have you noticed the Paddling tab does not show up either? in the list above...

2:23 p.m. on January 3, 2011 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
924 forum posts

Good catches, guys. I'll see if we can make a little space for those.

12:11 p.m. on January 5, 2011 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
924 forum posts

I've added those forums to the top nav. I had to remove Off Topic to make space, but I also added a "view all" link to the list -- that goes to the main forums page.

3:27 p.m. on January 8, 2011 (EST)
75 reviewer rep
306 forum posts

Thanks for the speedy fix.  I just noticed that I said "Cmp..." vice "Camp"...sorry, I feel like a goof.

4:58 p.m. on January 8, 2011 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,040 reviewer rep
1,006 forum posts

Booooo!!!! Off topic is where I usually start my browsing...Gary's always got something fun to talk about...I vote we keep the "view all" tab, nix "camp kitchen," and get "off topic" back up there!!

...trying to keep me from my astronomy picture of the day...

April 19, 2014
Quick Reply