How do we get a product description and photo of the product to you?

9:10 a.m. on June 26, 2011 (EDT)
87 reviewer rep
1,061 forum posts

Dave or Alecia

I have a Monbell monoframe diamond tent. I looked it up on the site and there is no real description or photo. I can take a photo for you.I also have the actual description by manufaturer for it. How do I get this info to you for your data person?  thank you

6:15 p.m. on June 26, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,237 forum posts

Hey denis,

You might want to  do an album on your profile page.  Some of use can never get enough pictures.   I started (last night) doing an album for each of my tents showing the different angles and the setup procudure (if it's a weird tent to set up) w/ my first tent being the Garuda Emeishan.

8:56 a.m. on July 6, 2011 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
943 forum posts

Hey Denis-

Sorry I wasn't around to reply sooner. Being able to upload photos onto a product page is actually something we're working on. In the meantime, you can send what you have to editor@trailspace.com and we'll do our best to get it on the site in a timely manner.

12:04 a.m. on July 7, 2011 (EDT)
87 reviewer rep
1,061 forum posts

No worries Dave! I will have my cousin email the picture and info to you. Since I did a quick look on site I thought I would give you the info to helpout and make it easier. You and the staff are doing a great job! Have seen alot of the fantastic changes Dave.

7:32 a.m. on July 7, 2011 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
943 forum posts

Thanks, Denis. Much more to come!

September 20, 2014
Quick Reply