One Sport Moraine

3:52 p.m. on December 31, 2001 (EST)

My boyfriend's One Sport Moraines have separated at the Vibram sole. I have been searching for the company address and cannot find anything. I understand that they were purchased by a company called Millet, I have searched that name without any luck. Does anyone know how to contact this company? Thank you and have a safe and Happy New Year! Sharon

6:48 p.m. on December 31, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

Sharon-

One Sport is now Montrail (www.montrail.com). They still make the Moraine, in a slightly altered state. I used to love mine - they provided years of blister-free hiking. Good luck!

Quote:

My boyfriend's One Sport Moraines have separated at the Vibram sole. I have been searching for the company address and cannot find anything. I understand that they were purchased by a company called Millet, I have searched that name without any luck. Does anyone know how to contact this company? Thank you and have a safe and Happy New Year! Sharon

6:04 a.m. on January 1, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

Montrail

My first pair of Moraines separated at the rand before the end of the (one year ?) garanty period. But since they had a lot of mileage on them, they offered to upgrade me to the Moraine AT's for a good price. I accepted. I went through that second pair in 2 1/2 years (lots and lots of hiking). I am now the proud owner of my third pair...and I am very happy with them. Try upgrading to the AT's. They are IMO a better product. Good luck.

5:49 p.m. on January 1, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

Been a long time since the one sport name was used on those boots. How old are they ? How much use should one get from a product before it's worn out ? Mine have lasted five years now with a little pealing and few blisters. The sole seems to have shank a bit shorter and the leather over the toe is tight now but they are still a fine pair of boots. I'd never dream of expecting Montrail to make them new again.

11:58 p.m. on January 29, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

a.k.a. dr. ed
Re: Montrail

Try davepagecobbler.com for info on repairs. The guy is a legend; does remarkable work for reasonable prices.

December 18, 2014
Quick Reply