Replacement Hipbelt - JanSport D5

4:57 p.m. on June 29, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

Great backpack!!! I've used it for over 20 years, but need to replace the hipbelt that fits over the "U" shaped extension arms. No longer manufactured by JanSport. Anyone have success with other hipbelts without losing the cantilever feature of the u arms? Suggestions?

11:27 p.m. on August 27, 2003 (EDT)

Quote:

Great backpack!!! I've used it for over 20 years, but need to replace the hipbelt that fits over the "U" shaped extension arms. No longer manufactured by JanSport. Anyone have success with other hipbelts without losing the cantilever feature of the u arms? Suggestions?

Tod: I have an old Jansport D5 and the zippers on the main compartments don't work. The hip belt works OK but there is one spot where a chipmunk chewed it. Right now Jansport has my bag to see if they can fix the zippers. If that doesn't work maybe we could pool our resources so one of us has a complete pack...

1:45 p.m. on October 14, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

I have a great condition D-5 to sell. Make me an offer

Quote:

1:46 p.m. on October 14, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

Quote:

Quote:

Tod: I have an old Jansport D5 and the zippers on the main compartments don't work. The hip belt works OK but there is one spot where a chipmunk chewed it. Right now Jansport has my bag to see if they can fix the zippers. If that doesn't work maybe we could pool our resources so one of us has a complete pack...

1:48 p.m. on October 14, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

I have a full graet condition pack for sale (D-5. Make me an offer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

December 18, 2014
Quick Reply