About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Jack Wolfskin Backpack Repair Parts

7:08 p.m. on June 23, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hi,

Does anyone know of a supply line to Jack Wolfskin products here in NA where I could order replacement buckles for a backpack purchased about 11 years ago? It seems that the supplier here in Edmonton, Canada no longer carries their products and informs me that there are no official stores inside NA. Please forward any location you know of. Thanks!

8:27 p.m. on June 23, 2009 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,264 reviewer rep
5,186 forum posts

Jack Wolfskin is (or was) a part of Johnson Worldwide Associates. JWA has recently reorganized and renamed themselves, but you might be able to make contact. They used to own Old Town Canoes, the North American rights to the Silva (compass) name, Coleman, and other well-known mass-market outdoor names. Jack Wolfskin itself is based in Germany. If you click on the link I provided above, you will find contact information. I believe you will have to contact the European headquarters, though.

April 21, 2014
Quick Reply