Noisy Salomon XT Wings 2

9:17 p.m. on April 9, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hey there everyone! I'm only new to the forums here but have been using Trailspace for a long time for gear reviews and all kinds of information.

I just have a quick question, I recently picked up my first pair of Salomons for work just a few months ago. I wanted something super comfortable that could handle me running around like crazy sometimes so I invested in a pair of XT Wings 2. Super comfortable and awesome shoes so far. My question is this, I have just recently noticed a squeaky kind of noise which appears to be coming from the laces (quick lace system). From what I can tell it appears to be friction that is occurring between the laces and the material of the shoes and that then results in a squeaky rubbing noise. It gets kind of annoying at times so I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and has any recommendations? 

11:30 a.m. on April 10, 2011 (EDT)
171 reviewer rep
223 forum posts

Never heard of it. Try tighthening them a bit less.

September 3, 2014
Quick Reply