About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

JetFlow Hydration Pack

7:29 p.m. on April 5, 2013 (EDT)
9 reviewer rep
28 forum posts

Jetflow Hydration Pack ReviewPosted on March 11, 2013

After writing a post last fall on how to clean a Camelbak bladder I was contacted about doing a review for a new hydration pack, The Jetflow. On a recent trip to Grand Marais for cross country skiing and snowshoeing (watch for a coming post on the trip) I was able to test out the pack they gave me.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Bottom Line: 3 out of 5 sips. The Jetflow is OK. Seems like it would be a good pack to keep in the car for those spur of the moment trips, but it is a little putzy to deal with. At least before the trip- it may be less putzy after the trip. It would also work well if you want to use a flavored drink but not have the taste linger.

*******************************************************************************************************************

I wanted to love this pack. Their concept sure sounds good... click here to read the full review

April 17, 2014
Quick Reply