About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Why I like mystery ranch

7:22 p.m. on August 7, 2013 (EDT)
TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,264 reviewer rep
1,254 forum posts

Email responding to my message accompanying a repair/warranty issue (wear on a heavily used backpack shoulder harness):

(Proper names omitted)

Hi Andrew, I forwarded your email to xxxx, our repair tech. He may end up just replacing the yoke depending on the extent of the wear. Thanks for sharing a bit about the adventures your pack has seen. We are up in the mountains every weekend giving each other high fives because we use and love our MR packs, too (It's why I work here). Xxxxx will take good care of your pack. He is out of the office next week, but he should be able to get back with you the week of Aug 19.

Best, Xxxxx

##########

There is a value in good service and in people who really do use and live the gear.

7:23 p.m. on August 7, 2013 (EDT)
TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,264 reviewer rep
1,254 forum posts

Love the gear. #%€£¥ smart phone autocorrect....

8:24 a.m. on August 8, 2013 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
3,703 reviewer rep
590 forum posts

I love companies that stand by their products. I mean, honestly, most others would say, "You've used it up. Buy a new one. Here's a coupon for 0.001% off."

April 24, 2014
Quick Reply