Peak62

2:53 p.m. on January 22, 2009 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
7 forum posts

Has anyone out there dealt with peak62.com?

4:05 p.m. on January 22, 2009 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
649 forum posts

Why do you ask have you had a problem or are you concidering buying something from them?

4:35 p.m. on January 22, 2009 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
7 forum posts

Ordered something Monday 1-19-09 , received order confirmation but nothing else. just has me wondering. thank you for you reply

5:24 p.m. on January 22, 2009 (EST)
110 reviewer rep
762 forum posts

Maybe give them a call. Have you checked with your card company or bank to see if the charge went through?

5:44 p.m. on January 22, 2009 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
7 forum posts

Yes, i called and left a message and sent an email. No they have not charged my account as of yet. i figured i would put a post here and see what turns up.

6:11 p.m. on January 22, 2009 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
649 forum posts

Considering Monday was a holiday and or your item may be back ordered it may take a bit longer. Also most shipping methods take 4 to 9 days unless you want a certain express shipping option. Being on back order could explain why your account wasn't billed yet.

If you don't mind me asking what did you order because I order a new pack from another online store and it got back order.

7:27 a.m. on January 23, 2009 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
7 forum posts

I ordered a tent from them. I imagine they could be at a trade show or maybe out testing thier goods. Or it could be back ordered. Either way i would just like to know if i need to order it from another source.

10:57 a.m. on January 23, 2009 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
7 forum posts

Just spoke with Mr. Hiester from Peak62. just a little glitch in the system. He read my post here and called me to give me an update on my order. Handled very professionally and i will order from them again. thank you to all who looked and replied to this post.

3:51 p.m. on January 23, 2009 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
649 forum posts

Well it got squared away that's good it sounds like peak62 has good customer service nice.

July 28, 2014
Quick Reply