North face cipher jacket

9:58 p.m. on February 24, 2009 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Hi,

i'm trying to find out if it possible to stow the hood on a north face cipher jacket (http://www.thenorthface.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=69707&storeId=207&catalogId=10201&langId=-1&from=subCat&parent_category_rn=11702&variationId=0C5# ) into the collar like on other jackets or if it's permanently 'out'.

i've spent a lot of time looking for a jacket that suits my needs like this one but since i do a lot of mountain biking hoods drive me mad and i'd be forced to order online as i cannot find one in Cork.

i know it's a bit of a stupid question but i need to be sure before i order.

thanks very much for your help.

Ronan

10:19 p.m. on February 24, 2009 (EST)
38 reviewer rep
1,765 forum posts

Are you in Ireland? Have you tried contacting North Face directly by email? I'd give that a try if no one here knows the answer.

6:12 p.m. on March 1, 2009 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

hi, i just got a reply from north face, the hood does not stow away...guess i'll have to keep looking. thanks anyway

December 21, 2014
Quick Reply