Nemo 2011?

4:12 p.m. on January 18, 2011 (EST)
9 reviewer rep
119 forum posts

I'm in the market for a new 3 season tent.  Received the 2010 catalogue from Nemo the other day, same stuff is on their website.  Starting to zero in on the Nemo Losi 3p.  Anyone know if I should hold off to see what they come out with for 2011?  Seems like this site mtngear has them on sale now too.  Thanks.

8:35 p.m. on January 19, 2011 (EST)
65 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I can't say enough good things about my Losi 3P. Relatively light (not UL, but respectable for a 3P), excellent quality, and can fit my wife, daughter (small), dog (not so small), with a little room left over for a small bag or two. Have been caught in downpours on the PNW coast with no leaks or condensation. I have read some good things about the Losi Storm too. Who knows what Nemo has up their sleeve, it might only be a new color palette? You'd be happy with the Losi, unless you think that you might regret not waiting if Nemo came out with something incredible. But it would have to be pretty incredible to beat what they already have out.

6:46 a.m. on January 20, 2011 (EST)
9 reviewer rep
119 forum posts

Thanks for the reply.  Seems everyone out there is really happy with their products.

6:19 p.m. on January 20, 2011 (EST)
2 reviewer rep
699 forum posts

Wait for 2011 as there are several new products coming out in both the tent area and sleeping pads.  May be worth the wait.

8:11 p.m. on January 23, 2011 (EST)
17 reviewer rep
14 forum posts

I love my Losi 2P to death. It has just the right blend of durability and lightweight. I even pushed it by camping in winter on a -10 degree night and it preformed admirably (not as good as a true 4 season tent but what do you expect). I expect that any product Nemo makes will be the best 2010 or 2011.

December 19, 2014
Quick Reply