Golite to expand customer service Department!!

9:45 a.m. on June 24, 2011 (EDT)
87 reviewer rep
1,098 forum posts

For all of you who were active with Gary's issue back in April.. Will be happy to know that Golite is Expanding their Customer Service Department..

On another Website this week. A individual had an issue with a product they purchased from Golite. Same problem getting ahold of a Representative. Well I read the Thread on the site and replied about Gary's Issue. I described what transpired and the advice given to him from (ED). He sent Golite the thread after I told him how to. I also included the name of Gary's thread as well and Trailspace..

The thrad this gentleman started and sent went all the way to The Owner of GOlite. The owner called personally to apoligise to the individual and took full responciblity for the lack of a larger Cusomer Service Department. He said his new priority will be to expand that department so his Customers feel highly valued because they are..from The owners lipps to the Blogg. Mike Marrow I think now you can purchase golite without any hessitation. The owner even shipped a new item at his cost  his company to the individual because he was on a time line. He went above and beyond to show appreciation..Trailspace played a roll in the end result as well. Golite will no doubt become even better..

10:58 a.m. on June 24, 2011 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,149 forum posts

Way to go, Golite. My opinion of them was begining to wane, but this has restored it.

11:37 a.m. on June 24, 2011 (EDT)
255 reviewer rep
1,469 forum posts

Way to go Trailspace.  The right people do read these threads.

12:32 p.m. on June 24, 2011 (EDT)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

I completely agree w/gonzan. I as well was steering clear of Golite due to the issues Gary ran into. I have enough bs to deal with in my own personal life w/o the added aggravation due to lack of response concerning customer inquiries/warranty issues, etc.

I am currently dealing w/an issue now on a pair of boots(long story review is coming though)which actually caused me to crack the ol wallet and spend the loot on a solid well respected boot which I probably should have done in the first place.

Its nice to know companies are willing to make the necessary changes/implementations to their business practices based solely on customer feedback.

That goes a very long way with me personally.

Good job to those that took the time/effort to bring this to Golite's attention.

It's nice to know there is more that matters to companies than the ol mighty dollar. Good job.

December 19, 2014
Quick Reply