0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

IMG_1454.jpg
IMG_1456.jpg
IMG_1459.jpg
IMG_1461.jpg
IMG_1464.jpg
IMG_1458.jpg

I found this Vintage 1990's North face Steep tech jacket in my parents closet- I remember my mom wearing it but I am unsure if its a womens or mens. I am also unsure of what year the jacket is from, I think it is a 1991 . I am planning on selling the jacket on Ebay and want to make sure I am giving the correct facts about it before listing it. I have attached some pics- This jacket was make in Berkley CA- This jacket is mint!!!

5:43 p.m. on October 29, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
15 forum posts

In the picture above the numbers on the left indicate style code, while the numbers to the right of the slash indicate season/year; so 3 means March and the 1 equates to 1991. 

7:43 p.m. on December 7, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
246 forum posts

Glad someone else knows how to read and decipher these codes.  Maybe now all these people will quit referring to this as a 1990 model, since the steep line wasn't even introduced until 91

Edit: due to some attention the original comment brought, my apologies to those who were offended by this. In this day and age we must not isolate those who have yet to experience knowledge that some of us hold. My original comment did this, and therefore has been edited appropriately. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding these items, and I will address them appropriately in the future.

10:18 a.m. on December 8, 2011 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
592 reviewer rep
1,518 forum posts

Face said:

Glad someone else knows how to read and decipher these codes.  Maybe now all these idiots will quit referring to this as a 1990 model, since the steep line wasn't even introduced until 91

That made me laugh. Only because I am a coffee snob and when people do stupid coffee related things I get equally perturbed. I truly enjoy a good ______ snob who knows their snobbery! And please do not take offense because it is a term of endearment to me. :)

December 20, 2014
Quick Reply