North Face Superlight Down Sleeping Bag

9:40 a.m. on February 26, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
30 forum posts

This bag is about 12 years old but is in mint condition. There's not a stain, pick, dirty spot, anywhere on it.  It weighs 3 pounds and I thought it was rated to 5 degrees but on a previous discussion on this forum some thought it was a 10 degree rated bag.  It's 550 fill prime Goose Down.  I know this sounds like a corny sales pitch - but honestly it's only been slept in 13 times (13 nights).  A new similar bag retail for about $300. It's a regular size and the zipper works as it should.  I am asking $100., which includes ground/insured shipping anywhere in the continental US.  If you buy the bag and inspect it and decide you don't want it if you pay to send it back to me I will refund you the $100. you paid for it but not the cost to ship it back to me (insured return shipping.)  I have the storage bag - the big NF cotton bag that this sleeping bag has always been stored in so the down keeps it's loft and I have the bag to pack it in when you hit the trail. I am located in North Carolina. After the last use of it - about seven years ago - I searched out a dry cleaner that had the "approved" chemicals to clean Goose Down with - most dry cleaners will dry clean a down sleeping bag for you but they use the wrong stuff and it deteriorates the bag.  Send me your e-mail address and I will send you several photos I took of the bag last month.

Bill

Bill

9:55 a.m. on February 26, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
30 forum posts

Also, I have a PayPal account and if a potential buyer of my North Face Superlight Down sleeping bag wants to pay using PayPal the PayPal fee is included in the price - so $100. covers the cost of the sleeping bag, PayPal fees if any, and ground shipping in the continental USA.

Thanks for looking!

Bill

6:14 a.m. on February 27, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
30 forum posts

Price Drop to $90. - which includes PayPal fee if any and ground shipping in the continental US.

Thx,

Bill

6:34 p.m. on February 27, 2012 (EST)
43 reviewer rep
116 forum posts

PM sent..

10:20 p.m. on February 27, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
30 forum posts

Received your PM - Responded via e-mail.

10:21 p.m. on February 27, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
30 forum posts

This sleeping bag is SOLD.

8:43 p.m. on March 1, 2012 (EST)
43 reviewer rep
116 forum posts

Bill,

THANKS!!!!

Awesome TNF Bag and VERY nice "gifts".

My wife loves the tea pot..

And no need for the money...