About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

North Face Clothing FOR SALE!

1:07 p.m. on January 17, 2002 (EST)

I am cleaning out my closet and am selling my North Face Mountain Light jacket, Nuptse jacket and Denali jacket. All pieces are in NEW OR EXCELLENT CONDITION and I want to sell them all at at heavily discounted price. I'm thinking $150 for the shell, $90 for the Nuptse and $75 for the Denali. Size for these items is XXL. If someone wants to buy the whole batch, I will discount even further to take them off my hands. Thanks

2:28 p.m. on January 22, 2002 (EST)

You can get those products brand new from campmor for 199, 120, and 100 respectively.

Quote:

I am cleaning out my closet and am selling my North Face Mountain Light jacket, Nuptse jacket and Denali jacket. All pieces are in NEW OR EXCELLENT CONDITION and I want to sell them all at at heavily discounted price. I'm thinking $150 for the shell, $90 for the Nuptse and $75 for the Denali. Size for these items is XXL. If someone wants to buy the whole batch, I will discount even further to take them off my hands. Thanks

11:35 a.m. on January 24, 2002 (EST)
30 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts
Tis true. Got my Nuptse parka for $95.00 at Campmor.

Quote:

You can get those products brand new from campmor for 199, 120, and 100 respectively.

Quote:

April 21, 2014
Quick Reply