About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

FS: northface windstopper hooded jacket, five ten fleece, patagonia synchilla snap-T

12:12 a.m. on October 18, 2001 (EDT)
8 reviewer rep
68 forum posts

north face hooded jacket, windstopper, outerfront zipper placket (no fleeces have this!) handlseeves, etc.
black, size medium virtually brand new!!
new is 300$

Five ten cham artist 200bipolar fleece, size medium, fit's up to large racing piping around right bicep tatoo style, and vertically on left chest - very stylish, new was about 150 cuffs aren't lycra or velcro, they are fleece with elastic inside, feels real nice and has a good seal.

email me for a GOOD offer on the ak-su - it's a very rare, discontinued article, store display new.

For the five ten, not looking for much, maybe 1/3 ??

Might get a pic of the five ten fleece

see the ak-su at:
http://www.gearngo.com/apparel_men/Mens_Windstopper_Ak-Su_Jacket.html

Also have a Patagonia Spap placket pullover fleece, feels like 200 or 300 weight? Colour is pink with purple trim on the snap placket and on the pcket flap, excellent.
gimme an offer.

Downsizing :-D

anti_oprah@yahoo.com for any questions

12:31 a.m. on December 6, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

I WANT THIS JACKET---- PLEASE EMAIL ME AT MICNANNIE@AOL.COM

Thank u sooo much

11:16 p.m. on December 11, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

Quote:

I am very interested in learning the size and cost of the Patagonia Snap T Is it new? Please respond to cineyr@hotmail.com

Also have a Patagonia Spap placket pullover fleece, feels like 200 or 300 weight? Colour is pink with purple trim on the snap placket and on the pcket flap, excellent.
gimme an offer.

12:37 a.m. on January 28, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

Quote:

north face hooded jacket, windstopper, outerfront zipper placket (no fleeces have this!) handlseeves, etc.
black, size medium virtually brand new!!
new is 300$

Five ten cham artist 200bipolar fleece, size medium, fit's up to large racing piping around right bicep tatoo style, and vertically on left chest - very stylish, new was about 150 cuffs aren't lycra or velcro, they are fleece with elastic inside, feels real nice and has a good seal.

email me for a GOOD offer on the ak-su - it's a very rare, discontinued article, store display new.

For the five ten, not looking for much, maybe 1/3 ??

Might get a pic of the five ten fleece

see the ak-su at:
http://www.gearngo.com/apparel_men/Mens_Windstopper_Ak-Su_Jacket.html

gimme an offer.

I am very interested in the Northface fleece. IT some months ago that this was posted, so I'm not sure if this is even worth my time. I'm curious how new and the price of this fleece. I would be willing to pay $150.

April 17, 2014
Quick Reply