FS: $60 TNF Gift Card

1:56 p.m. on July 20, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I bought some TNF shorts last spring and they discolored quickly. Of course they discontinued them so when I sent them in for a warranty replacement they returned a gift card to me for $60.

Currently they don't have anything I'm liking in my size and I would like to buy from another company. 

So if you're going to be buying new TNF gear, save some money and buy my gift card for $50! If you're interested I can either mail it to you (if you're going to use it in a store) or email you a pic of the number and security PIN. PayPal for payment please.

Of course I'll let you verify the amount and perform whatever sadistic ritual you like on the card once you've paid & received the number. If it helps your confidence in doing business this way, I'm a teacher at Bridgetown Middle School in Cincinnati, OH. Look me up: Will Beinkemper.

Email: willbeinkemper@gmail.com or call / text 5135492346. Thanks! -Will

11:04 p.m. on August 9, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
16 forum posts

I have one for $70. Will sell for $60

December 19, 2014
Quick Reply