About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Wanted: North Face Mountain Light, large, black and grey, 2001-2003 model desperately seekin'

4:12 a.m. on June 11, 2008 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Hello Out There, I am looking for a north face 'mountain light' model jacket (it's a 2 layer gore tex parka..) Specifically, a black and grey one, size large, from somewhere in between the 2001 to 2004 lines (because they change the styles of the jackets pretty fast and usually NOT for the better) As you can probably tell I'm nutty about my jackets (because I wear them pretty much everyday) and I LOVED this jacket (had 2.. BOTH Stolen!!). Any help is GREATLY!! appreciated/rewarded! I will Love You Fa LIFE!! if you have any info or can help me out on this one. Thanks A Lot out there in cyberspace, Elias Welsh, Berkeley, Ca.. oh by the way my e-mail is eliaswelsh@yahoo.com for 'contact'

4:46 p.m. on July 12, 2008 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
24 forum posts

The 2000 and 2001 Mtn. Light had the Summit Series logo on the right bicep. The 2002 had the SS logo on the left fore arm. The 2003 and up had the SS logo on the left bicep. Is there one model you prefer?

12:09 p.m. on July 13, 2008 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
246 forum posts

Personally, I would look more at the 97/98 color of Storm Grey prior to the vanity fair buyout and before the "Stylish Series" were beginning to be released.

April 16, 2014
Quick Reply