Looking to buy Vintage Steep Techs, Cash on hand

11:08 a.m. on April 17, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

before i knew about vintage steep techs i use to wear apogees mainly, and it wasnt until i got my green splithood that i was hooked on vintage steep techs. i dont know much about Vintayge Steep techs, nor do i buy my jackets for hiking or mountain climbing, i just like the way they look. 

i am looking to buy reasonably priced or cheap vintage steep techs in a XL. like i said i dont know much about vintage jackets but im looking for splithoods mainly from 93 i suppose. I have the green, aztec blue and yellow would be great additions. 

i prefer the ones that dont have as much gray as this one, ive seen it in a purple like color and green as well, but for the right price and if it fits good, then ill take it 

http://assets.trailspace.com/assets/f/9/2/49042/IMG_3898.jpg

Im located in NY and i prefer meetups so i can try the jacket on as i dont know how they fit, but i am paypal verified if need be.

do not offer without pics, do not offer below XL, im a big dude and it will not fit.

im not on trailspace that often, i actually learned about this site on a sneaker forum. you can contact me at solecollector forums if you happen to be there under username jeff bowling. if not myy email is fckdiszshyt@yahoo.com if your on aim you can reach me at fckdiszshyt@yahoo.com

11:00 a.m. on June 25, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
28 forum posts

94-Splits-R-G-B.jpg

10:31 p.m. on June 30, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
246 forum posts

check your email

10:03 a.m. on July 7, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

replied to you via email