Bicycle tour in December

8:33 p.m. on November 10, 2013 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,077 forum posts

arizona-map.jpg

This is Arizona

Arizona-Map_SE_crop_2.jpg

This map show the approx. route of the bicycle tour I am planning to do in SE Arizona. I start in Tucson go south to Nogales then northeast to Patagonia/Sonoita, then southeast to Tombstone, Bisbee and Douglas. Then northeast to the Chiricahua Nat Monument, then northwest to Wilcox, then follow I-10 west to Bensen, Vail and then north to Saguaro Nat Park East, then north to the Rincon and Santa Catalina Mountains and return to Tucson. About 336 miles in distance. About 2 weeks ride with side hikes along the way.

The gaps are just so I didn't have to draw the red line over the names of towns and highway numbers.

arizona-map-bike-route.jpg

If I ride all the way to Tucson (weather/high country snow permitting) this map of Arizona shows the route I plan to take, the thicker red line going down the state from Page to Tucson, then I will do the SE corner area described above

July 28, 2014
Quick Reply