Dec 26th CT Meetup open invitation

8:00 p.m. on December 5, 2013 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,861 reviewer rep
1,325 forum posts

A couple of friends of mine and myself will be heading out for a overnight trip on the morning of Dec 26th and returning sometime in the afternoon of the 27th. This will be in Northern Connecticut. Any and all are welcome. If your interested in coming out respond here or shoot me a PM and I can give you all the pertinent information. Its a really easy hike in along a forest road, there is a lean to available, fire pits with grills, and a decently sized lake.  Several good day hikes in the area. There will be some hiking, but mainly just a friendly get together, eating good food and enjoying a few adult beverages while swaping stories around the fire.

If you live in CT and need a ride, i may be able to assist, just let me know. There will be two maybe three dogs there but they stayed tied up and are friendly and only bark when we walk off to get water.

There is plenty of room for tents, hammocks, and room for several in the lean to. There are several other campsites within a couple hundred yards, so accomodating a crowd isnt a problem if you want to bring several people or have some privacy.

10:37 a.m. on December 12, 2013 (EST)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,149 forum posts

Sounds wonderful! If I could, I would definitely join you, but alas, I'm far away in Tennessee. 

Have a great time! 

December 18, 2014
Quick Reply