OHIOPYLE PA -LHT- DAY HIKES

10:23 p.m. on March 2, 2014 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
14 forum posts

Cabin Fever- Just looking for a 2 nice daytrips around Ohioplye,PA- Probably going this Friday/Saturday staying at Yough Plaza Motel. I know Pitsburgh/Rick or vice versa is familiar about this area. Just spent some time at Wisp MD and hiked Swallow Falls on the Yough and enjoyed it. Thank You my friends-PEACE-RANDY.

4:45 p.m. on March 3, 2014 (EST)
87 reviewer rep
1,069 forum posts

rlMoore said:

Cabin Fever- Just looking for a 2 nice daytrips around Ohioplye,PA- Probably going this Friday/Saturday staying at Yough Plaza Motel. I know Pitsburgh/Rick or vice versa is familiar about this area. Just spent some time at Wisp MD and hiked Swallow Falls on the Yough and enjoyed it. Thank You my friends-PEACE-RANDY.

Randy Ricks not a member of TS but to get ahold of him.Go to Facebook and look up Laurel Highlands Hiking its a group he is a member of also His email is

Rickpittsburgh@yahoo.com he told me to give it to you...I talk with hiim often..Iam hiking the LHHT this spring with him...He said he'll help you and way he casn and get you dialed into whatever you need.,..

5:57 p.m. on March 3, 2014 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
14 forum posts

Denis you are kind- you helped me out this past summer when I went and did McAfee Knob on the AT- thanks again I will e-mail him later PEACE-RANDY.

8:39 a.m. on April 29, 2014 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER
987 reviewer rep
173 forum posts

Hi rlMoore: Just wondering how the trip went? I'm in the LHHT area, so was wondering what your thoughts were from the trail.

October 30, 2014
Quick Reply