Looking for Hiking Partners in South-Central Alaska

1:00 p.m. on April 30, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Greetings all,

I have recently relocated from eastern Idaho to Anchorage, AK after spending the last 4 summers up here backpacking and fishing. Now that I am here, I am planning several backpacking trips and interested in meeting new poeple with similar interests.

If you are in the area, or plan to be up here during the summer and looking for a hiking parnter or information, then drop me a line and I would be glad to help. I have done everything from day hikes to weeklong trips in Denali (including the summit of Mt. Eielson) to week trips in Yellowstone NP, and the 40 mile Teton Crest Trail in the last couple of years. I am an easy going hiker and very careful traveler looking to photograph and experience the beauty of pristine backcountry.

I am leaving this as an open invitation to those looking for planning advice and logistical suggestions as well as anyone interestedin exploring Denali, Kenai, Wrangell/St. Elias, Lake Clark, Katmai, and even Gates of the Artic with me. I expect to be planning trips to these areas over the course of the next few years.

Sincerely,

Kery

July 23, 2014
Quick Reply