Yellowstone

12:43 a.m. on April 8, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
8 forum posts

I am looking for a partner for a 3 week backpack into the Thorofare area of Yellowstone. My permit will be for all backcountry camping. I will be taking video and still photography of the area, bears and fishing. I will also climb a couple 11,000 foot peaks. Video work is for cable programming. Much of the work will be cross country, explore Two Oceans Plateau and areas east of the river.

I am looking for a person that is good in the backcountry, likes to hike and explore and is willing to learn how to use a camera. Some of my backcountry work is fairly sporty so you MUST really enjoy getting lost and getting beat on by mom nature. This could become a paying gig in the future if I find the right person. I am not looking for a serpa, I carry lots of gear too.

The trip will be about one month long. A week working some of he tourist areas before and after backpacking. I want to schedule this trip for 17 July to leave this area. Male or female, just need to be good.

If you are interested please look at my site at mingomorvin.com It will tell you more about me and lead you to my Bears Unlimited site. My email is sierrabrownbear@hotmail.com

11:48 p.m. on April 9, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
42 forum posts

Mingo, checked out your websites and loved them and did

send you an email. Wishing You the Best!

September 19, 2014
Quick Reply